No tricks here, just lots of treats! Halloween fun can be frightfully expensive for families. However, bargain hunters can scare up lots of savings with these delightfully good deals — the best treat of all.
On Halloween, frugal families and their “little monsters” can find treats all over the place. (Age requirements are noted, when possible.) Some deals are only valid on Oct. 31 (at participating locations); others are good both before and after. If you’re unsure of participation or offer details, call ahead. (Note: Some of the offers require a costume, as noted.)
Plus, don’t forget to search your favorite “local haunts” for more deals, as promos are not always just limited to national chains. Applebee’s: Get $1 margaritas all day.
- Abuelo’s: Kids in costume eat FREE with the purchase of an adult entree and a beverage (at participating locations).
- Applebee’s: Get $1 margaritas all day. Kids in costume eat FREE with an adult antree purchase. Halloween is also the last day of the restaurant’s $1 margarita promotion.
- Baskin-Robbins: Get a single scoop of ice cream for $1.50.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company: Kids eat FREE with the purchase of one adult entree.
- BurgerFi: Get a FREE frozen custard. Costume required.
- Burger King: For $1.49, get a 10-piece order of chicken nuggets.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: From 3 p.m. to closing, get a burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos for $3. Costume required.
- Cici’s Pizza: Kids in costume get a FREE kids buffet with purchase of an adult buffet and regular or larger drink (one free kids’ buffet per adult purchase).
- Dairy Queen: For $2, get a small Oreo Frappe from 2 to 5 p.m.
- IHOP: Kids (12 & under) get a FREE Scary Face Pancake from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Insomnia Cookies: Get a FREE cookie. Costume required.
- Joe’s Crab Shack: Kids in costume eat FREE with the purchase of an adult entree. Must show this flyer to get the deal.
- Krispy Kreme: FREE doughnut of your choice. Costume required.
- Larkburger: Kids eat FREE with an adult purchase of $9 or more.
- Long John Silver’s: Get one fish fillet with fries for $1.99.
- McAlister’s Deli: Kids in costume eat FREE with the purchase of an adult entree (two FREE meals per adult entree purchased).
- Mici Handcrafted Italian: Kids eat FREE from Mici’s Bambini Menu, with the purchase of an adult entrée. Costume required.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Get a 3-course dinner for $39.
- Noodles & Company: Kids get a FREE kids’ meal with a regular-size entrée purchase.
- Outback Steakhouse: Kids get a FREE “dirt cup” with the purchase of any Joey Menu entree.
- Papa Murphy’s: Get a large Jack-O-Lantern pizza for $8.
- P.F. Chang’s: Get 15% off takeout and catering orders. Use the promo code SPOOKY15.
- Pizza Hut: Get 25% off menu-priced pizzas. Use the promo code SCARYGOOD25.
- Red Robin: Get a 15% discount on a to go order. Use the promo code SPOOKY15.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: First responders (police officers, firefighters, EMTs, paramedics, hospital medical staff members) get a FREE order of Mom’s Ricotta Meatballs and Spaghetti. ID required.
- Shoney’s: Through October 31, get a FREE trick-or-treat bag.
- Sonic Drive-In: Get 50 cent corn dogs all day.
- SPIN Pizza: Kids eat FREE with the purchase of a Mini Mia 12″ pizza or large salad.
- Wendy’s: For $5, get a Chicken Tenders Combo.
- Zoe’s Kitchen: Buy an entree, get a FREE snack box. Use the promo code ZKSNACKBOX.
BONUS: If you still need a costume, click here for 101 easy and cheap do-it-yourself costumes.