Would you like to save money with coupons but think it’s too complicated? This book is for you. We share the smart way to use coupons, investing just minutes to save dollars on items you buy every day.
“The Ultimate Guide to Coupons” has all the information you need to help you save the most money with the least time. We tell you which coupons to clip and how to make the most of them, getting some products for free or almost free.
Don’t even want to deal with scissors? Learn about apps you can use to save big bucks as well — though we still recommend you do some clipping (and the book will tell you why).
What you’ll learn from this book:
- Where to find and how to organize coupons
- How to “stack” coupons with sale items to maximize your savings
- Which apps to use to get money back no matter what you buy
- How to use your coupon skills to help others
- How to read the fine print and get products for almost nothing
- How to eat out or shop for less
For a limited time, we’re offering a special promo code. The e-book is $10, but use the promo code LOTC2OFF during checkout and get $2 off. C’mon, aren’t you willing to spend a few bucks to save $1,000 or more?
Interested in a print copy of the book? You’ll love the large type and plenty of space for your notes and coupons. It’s just $14.95.