Attention Race Fans: Walmart is selling four NASCAR Sprint Cup tickets for $99. The deal, which is for most races, also includes four hot dogs and four sodas, plus a program. The dogs and drinks alone would cost you more than $20 at many tracks, so this is a great deal. In fact, this package can save you more than $100 compared to buying the items individually.
Racing — when you can ear the roar, feel the rumble and smell the gas — is a lot more exciting than it is sitting in the living room. You can buy the package online. On race weekend, Walmart stores close to the track are holding NASCAR events that include free driving simulators in the parking lots — kids love them — race cars on display, free hotdogs, and deals on NASCAR T-shirts and racing flags. The deal is valid for many Sprint Cup races in the 2013 season, including:
- Bojangles Southern 500 in Darlington May 11
- All-Star Race in Charlotte May 18
- Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte May 26
- Spring Cup Series Race in Dover June 2
- FanDriven 400 at Pocono Raceway June 9
- 2013 Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway June 16
- Coke Zero 400 at Daytona July 6
Tickets to additional races will be available soon.