Cattle call for all fans of Chick-fil-A! Mark your calendar for this great deal.
Those self-preserving Chick-fil-A cows are at it again, putting their bovine spin on history with their “Steers of Yesteryear” 2018 calendar. Every month, there’s a new picture of a “famous” Chick-fil-A cow from the past. (The calendar officially goes on sale Nov. 20.)
Available through Dec. 31 at participating locations, the calendars are $8 (plus tax), while supplies last. While the calendar will make you chuckle and help you keep track of the year’s low-cost promos and giveaways, it’s even better because each month you’ll receive a FREE menu item — just activate your Calendar Card online and keep it in your wallet. You can also redeem each month’s offer via the Chick-fil-A One app.
Here’s the 2018 line-up of freebies:
- January – Chick-fil-A nuggets (8-ct.) or grilled nuggets
- February – Mystery offer
- March – Any size Coca-Cola fountain beverage or Dasani bottled water
- April – Mystery offer
- May – Any size waffle fries and any size Coca-Cola fountain beverage or Dasani bottled water
- June – Mystery offer
- July – Any size Coca-Cola fountain beverage or Dasani bottled water
- August – Mystery offer
- September – Mystery offer
- October – Mystery offer
- November – Mystery offer
- December – Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich or spicy chicken sandwich
The calendar is a really fun and inexpensive gift for any Chick-fil-A fanatic. If your family dines there often, it’s worth it to pick up a few extra copies just to get the freebies all year — just give away or recycle the unwanted calendars.