If you don’t feel like cooking on Super Bowl Sunday, a lot of restaurants are offering discounts on take-out or incentives to dine-in and watch the game. Some require coupons, so make sure you read the fine print. Not all of these deals are limited to Super Bowl Sunday, so you may be able to take advantage of them after Feb. 2.
Here are the deals:
- Cici’s: Two large one-topping pizzas for $10. Carry-out only. No coupon required.
- Domino’s: Get two or more select items for $5.99 each (medium two-topping pizzas, oven-baked sandwiches, pasta in a tin, 8-piece chicken, or stuffed cheesy bread). No coupon required.
- Papa John’s: Place an online order of $15 or more (excluding tax and delivery fee) between now and February 2, 2014. Enter the promo code PJMVP. On Monday (February 3), 25 points will be deposited into your Papa John’s Rewards account. You can redeem those points for a free pizza with up to three toppings (you have to use the points by February 23). If you’re not a Papa John’s Rewards member, you can join for free and still get the deal.
- Papa Murphy’s: Discounts vary by location. Click here for the coupons (you’ll need to enter your ZIP code).
- Pizza Hut: Big Box Dinner for $19.99. The box includes two medium rectangular one-topping pizzas and two sides (five breadsticks and your choice of four stuffed pizza rollers, eight wings, or one pan of pasta). Or you can skip the two sides and get a third pizza instead. Pizza Hut is also offering its new hand-tossed pizza (any size with any toppings) for just $10 (one per customer). No coupons required. I don’t see anything on the Pizza Hut website that says these offers can’t be combined.
- KFC: Get 10 Hot Wings for just $5.99 with this printable coupon.
- Outback Steakhouse: Get 20 wings for $14.99. No coupon required. Also, get a free Bloomin’ Onion on Monday, January 3 with any purchase. Just say, “Super Bloom” to your server.
- Smokey Bones: 24 wings for $19.99; 48 wings for $27.99; 96 wings for $74.99. Or get a Tailgate to Go Party Platter for $39.99 (feeds 6-8). The party platter includes your choice of meats and sides. Both deals are carry out only. No coupons required.
- Sticky Fingers: Get a free bottle of barbecue sauce when you order 50 or more wings or a tailgate package. The tailgate package includes one pound of pulled pork or pulled chicken, two quarts of southern sides, one quart of banana pudding, four buns, one gallon of tea or lemonade, barbecue sauce and paper goods for $29.99. No coupon required.
- Abuelo’s: 20% discount on To Go orders (at select locations) on February 2 with this printable coupon.
- Bonefish Grill: Get three to-go orders of Bang Bang Shrimp for $19.99. No coupon required.
- Buca di Beppo: Get a half party pan for $150 (feeds 10) or a full party pan for $250 (feeds 20). The party pans include your choice of salad, pasta, entrée and dessert. No coupon required.
- Einstein Bros: Get a $3 discount on Baker’s Dozen Box (13 bagels and two tubs of shmear) with this printable coupon.
- Krispy Kreme: Buy a dozen doughnuts, get a second dozen original glazed doughnuts for $2.99 with this printable coupon.
- Pei Wei: Get a 25% discount on take-away orders of $50 or more. You can either print the offer or show it on your mobile device (Feb. 2 only).
- P.F. Chang’s: Get a 20% discount when you order online on Feb. 2. Enter the promo code “GAMEDAY” at checkout.
Super Bowl party tips