Sports Ticket Deals
Save on the sports you want to see
Discounts on NBA Tickets
Discounts on NHL Tickets
Discounts on Baseball Tickets
Discounts on College Sports
Discounts on Other Sports Tickets
How to save on tickets with Goldstar
Goldstar sells tickets at half price as a way to introduce new audiences to theater, concerts, comedy, and sporting events in major cities across the country.
Using Goldstar is simple. You must open an account before looking around the site for deals. All that requires is your email address and a password you create.
- Once you login to the site, search for events by city.
- Find an event you like.
- Select the date, then check availability.
- Select the number of seats you want. Goldstar shows you the price of the tickets, plus any service fees.
- Purchase the seats using a credit card.
According to Goldstar, tickets are issued by the venue or promoter and are typically picked up just before the event. For certain events, tickets are sent by mail. Look at the "Ticket Information" section for specific details. For security, only the person whose name appears on the purchasing credit card or recipient of a gift can pick up tickets at the venue. Please be sure to bring a valid photo ID.
Goldstar has a no refund policy, which is agreed to during the checkout process. They cannot cancel your tickets and offer you a refund unless the event/service is canceled by the ticket supplier/service provider.
How to save on tickets with ScoreBig
ScoreBig is not a ticket broker, but a company that works directly with venues, teams and promoters to sell off excess tickets. Similar to Priceline, ScoreBig lets you pick your price. Savings can run from a minimum of 10% off face value to 60% off. If you bid low (and some tickets sell for up to 60% off), you may get lucky. There are no extra service fees. The price you bid is the price you pay. ScoreBig is a bit tricky, but follow our instructions and you should do just fine. About every month, ScoreBig issues discount codes (they work one time per customer). These codes guarantee that no matter the current "accepted" discount, if your order is under $300 and you have not yet used that code, you will get the discount. The code works for every ticket to any event sold on ScoreBig. The number in the code equals the discount percentage. The current code is: SPRING35.
- Use our links above to find a specific show, concert, game or event in your area. If you just want to find out what's happening in your city, use this link.
- If you plan to use the code, find the event.
- Click on "Find Tickets."
- Click on number of seats you want to buy. The sections with prices will light up as you mouse over what's available.
- Now you have to so some math. Example: You find tickets for $60 and a code for 30% off. You need two tickets. Calculate 30% off $60. That would make your offer $48 per ticket. Enter $48 for the "price per ticket" and click on "Continue."
- On the next page, enter your contact info, payment information and any promo codes. This promo code, which may be used once per customer, guarantees that your offer of the "% off" will be accepted.
- Click on "Complete Order" and you should be good to go.