An hour doesn’t seem like much, but when it’s lost upon entry to Daylight Savings Time, it sure can stress you out. Luckily, you can combat that icky feeling from lack of sleep this week with a deal from SpaFinder, the world’s largest seller of spa and beauty gift cards with a network of thousands of spas, fitness centers and wellness practitioners.
During SpaFinder’s Wellness Week, March 11-18, 2013, the company is offering what amounts to a $25 discount at more than 22,000 spas and gyms including national chains such as Curves, Bliss, Equinox, Massage Envy and more.
How does it work? Buy a $25 gift card online at SpaFinder and get a free $25 Wellness Week Bonus Card good at any spa or wellness center that accepts the company’s card. Many do; you can determine whether yours does by searching the site and looking for the “Accepts SpaFinder Gift Certificates” icon near the spa name. If you don’t have a spa in mind, you can find participants by ZIP code.
The catch? While there is no expiration date on the gift card itself, the Wellness Week Bonus Card is valid only through March 17, so if you’re planning on purchasing a gift card solely for the added perk, you need to make sure you will be able to use it before the week is up.
Many SpaFinder local participants are also offering decent deals this week. Some examples:
- L’Institue Sothys (New York): Swedish massage: $79 (normally $115)
- Mondrian South Beach (Miami): Vitamin Infusion Facial: $99 (normally $165)
- Hiatus Spa Retreat (Dallas): Wellness Week Stress Fix Massage: $77 (normally $109)
- New Image Skin Care & Spa (San Diego): 1 hour facial or massage: $50
- Easy home spa treatments keep winter skin soft
- 6 ways to save money on beauty
- 4 ways to save money on gym memberships
- Spa recipes for healthy lunch box snacks
- Aahhh … Saving at spas
- Can’t afford a spa? Throw a spa party