Through March 9, Red Lobster is offering a free appetizer to customers who purchase two of their Lobseterfest entrées. To get the coupon, you’ll need to click on this link and enter your name and e-mail address.
You’ll have several entrées from which to choose, although your choices may vary by location:
- Lobster in Paradise: a split Maine lobster tail fried in their signature coconut batter, spicy grilled shrimp and a lobster-and-shrimp bake topped with toasted crushed macadamia nuts.
- Ultimate Surf and Turf: a Maine lobster tail baked with crab-and-seafood stuffing paired with a peppercorn-seasoned grilled sirloin topped with Maine lobster meat in a citrus-hollandaise sauce. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
- Dueling Lobster Tails: a roasted Maine lobster tail topped with tender shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce paired with a golden-baked Maine lobster tail with crab-and-seafood stuffing. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream: a succulent rock lobster tail and sweet split Maine lobster tail, roasted and served with lobster-and-shrimp linguini Alfredo.
- Seaport Lobster & Shrimp: a wood-grilled split Maine lobster tail, savory garlic shrimp scampi and a skewer of garlic-grilled shrimp. Served with wild rice pilaf.
- Lobster & Shrimp Linguini Alfredo: Maine lobster meat and tender shrimp tossed in a garlic parmesan cream sauce on a bed of linguini.
- Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia: Fresh tilapia roasted with crab-and-seafood stuffing and topped with Maine lobster meat in a creamy lobster butter sauce. Served with fresh broccoli.
- Ultimate Feast: A tender split Maine lobster tail, steamed North American snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake: a roasted split Maine lobster tail, tender shrimp, sea scallops, mussels and linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.