LongHorn Steakhouse has a new Prime Time menu that features a variety of $3, $4 and $5 appetizers and drinks for happy hour. The Prime Time menu is available Monday through Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. (but hours may vary in some locations).
Here are the deals:
- Wild West Shrimp Tacos ($5): Plump, breaded shrimp tossed with peppers and diced pimentos, brushed with garlic butter, and served with avocado-lime drizzle.
- Shrimp & Avocado Stack ($5): Garlic shrimp layered with guacamole, cucumber and tomato with wonton chips, and served with red chili ranch.
- Spicy Chicken Bites ($4): Hand-breaded chicken bites tossed in a sweet-n-spicy chili-ginger sauce.
- Crispy Jalapeno Shooters ($4): Three-cheese stuffed jalapenos served with red chili-ginger sauce.
- Housemade Kettle Chips ($3): Housemade kettle chips with smoky barbeque and horseradish aioli.
- Sweet Corn Fritters ($3): Crispy bites of sweet corn served with red chili ranch.
- Prime Time Margarita ($5): 1800 Silver 100% Blue Agave Tequila, organic agave nectar and all natural lemon & lime juice.
- Classic Steakhouse Martini ($5): Finlandia Vodka or Bombay Gin, olive juice, and hand-stuffed bleu cheese olives.
- Sunset Cosmo ($5): Finlandia Vodka, orange juice, all-natural lemon & lime juice and a splash of pomegranate.
- Cucumber Mint Mojito ($5): Cruzan Silver Rum and white cranberry juice hand-muddled with fresh cucumber, mint and a splash of club soda.
- House Red ($4): Merlot or Cabernet.
- House White ($4): Chardonnay.
- All Pint Draft Beers: ($3). Most locations will also feature a local craft beer.