Everyone will definitely be buzzin’ on National Coffee Day, Sept. 29. To stir things up, many coffee shops are celebrating the much-buzzed about “holiday” with freebies and discounts. Here’s what’s percolating:
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Get a FREE medium cup of its dark roast coffee — hot or cold.
- Krispy Kreme – Sip on a FREE small cup of coffee. Plus, get a FREE doughnut. For $1, get any small iced coffee, latte or mocha.
- LaMar’s Donuts – Chat with a friend over a FREE small cup of coffee.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea – Get a FREE small cup of Peet’s Major Dickason blend with any purchase of a baked good, Simply Oatmeal or fresh food item.
- Whole Foods Market – Get small cup of Allegro coffee for 25-cents at its in-store coffee bar.