National Coffee Day is Sunday, September 29, 2013. While the history of National Coffee Day is unclear, here’s what isn’t: Thanks to this caffeine-laden holiday, you can find discounted and free coffee offers all across this great land of ours. We’ve rounded up information on several places where you can celebrate National Coffee Day. Do you know of others? Let us know and we’ll add them. Not all of these establishments have locations in every part of the country, and, when they do, participation might vary, so give them a call to make sure. If we don’t mention other dates, these deals are valid on Sunday, September 29 only.
- McDonald’s: Check your local McDonald’s, because participation and details vary by area. However, some McDonald’s locations are offering FREE small coffee from September 29 through October 6.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: You’ll need download Dunkin’ Donuts’ app to your Android or iPhone smart phone and grab the offer to get your FREE small coffee.
- Krispy Kreme: You don’t need an app or a coupon, and you don’t need to make any purchase. Just stop by and get your FREE coffee.
- Starbucks: Starbucks is introducing a new single-origin Ethiopian coffee and is offering FREE samples on National Coffee Day.
- Tim Horton’s: Say “Happy Coffee Day” to a Tim Horton team member, buy one coffee and you’ll get a second one for FREE.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: Print out this coupon. Then buy any Artisan Baked Good or Simply Oatmeal during Peet’s Sunday Brunch and get a FREE Small Maple Latte.
- Kangaroo Express: Stop at any Kangaroo Express location on National Coffee Day between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. and get a small coffee for a penny.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Buy one coffee, get one free, with coupon, through Sunday.