As featured in

socproofheaderwidget

Dec 202012

December 20, 2012  Posted by  Expired
subway sandwich

Winners are Brian & Wanda! Who says there’s no such thing as a free lunch? December is Customer Appreciation Month at Subway, with a 6-inch Meatball Marinara or Cold Cut Combo sandwich for just $2. To thank its loyal fans for their continued patronage, Subway is giving two Living on the Cheap readers each a $20 Subway gift card.

To enter you must do two things: 1.) Be an e-mail subscriber of LOTC. E-mail subscribers receive one e-mail every day, with a list of posts from the previous 24 hours. Addresses are never spammed, shared or sold. If you’re not a subscriber yet, you can sign up now. It’s quick, easy and FREE. Make sure to check your inbox (or spam folder) after signing up because you’ll have to confirm your registration. If you already subscribe, ignore #1. You do not have to subscribe again.

2). Leave a comment telling us what you most appreciate this holiday season. Deadline to enter is 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, December 19. We’ll randomly draw two names from all eligible entries, double-check that they are subscribers with an activated subscription and award the gift cards. (Note: Only one entry per e-mail address and/or family.) Winners will be contacted via e-mail for a mailing address — so check your spam filters. We hate to act like Scrooge, but, if we can’t contact you, the prize goes to someone else. Again, you must be a LOTC subscriber to win.

LOTC Staff

123 comments on “Winners: Subway $20 gift card

1. I love the lights!

2. I appreciate the chance to see friends and family that I do not see often enough the rest of the year.

3. Debbie sack on said:

I love so much about this holiday. First and foremost, I love celebrating the true reason for the Season. Second of all, I love the music, the holiday cookies and treats, the generosity of others this time of year, the snow falling, spending time with family and friends, extended time off from work, the holiday lights etc……

4. Definitely time with my family

5. Brenda Rudow on said:

For the first time, I am living in the same state as my grandchildren. As they celebrate both holidays, I am grateful that we can celebrate Chanukah and Christmas together!

6. JulieCC on said:

I’m most appreciative that I’m alive after being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010. This year alone I’ve had three sugeries but I’m healthy and happy and better than ever! I’m so blessed to be able to spend another Christmas with my family and friends! I’m also appreciative of everyone who has helped me down this journey, especially strangers I now call friends!

7. I love the peacefulness of Christmas Eve!

8. Joannkw on said:

Being with family.

9. I love my grandchildren, who keep the Spirit of Christmas alive for me every day of the year.!

10. Louise Hook on said:

I appreciate that my family is safe and healthy.

11. Kristine Smith on said:

I am so excited to meet our new baby boy this Christmas!!!!

12. I appreciate that Jesus was born and resurrected!

13. Helen Horvath on said:

What I most appreciate about this holiday season is being able to spend my time with family that I have seen all year long.

14. I enjoy spending the Holidays with family and friends.

15. All the Christmas lights lift my spirit!

16. In lieu of the recent tragedy in CT, being able to hug my son a little tighter this holiday season. Praying for all the families and victims in CT.

17. Ruth Hara on said:

I would appreciate a $20 Subway gift card this holiday season.

18. I appreciate neighbors and friends and family helping is this Christmas.

19. stephanie on said:

Being able to go home and see my family.

20. Theresa I on said:

What I most appreciate about this Christmas season is my family.

21. I appreciate the time to be with family and close friends in the spirit of the season.

22. The uplifting energy!

23. Christmas dinner with the family

24. Kyle J. on said:

Not having to cook Christmas dinner, and spending time with friends.

25. I aprrieciate the holiday with my family and I enjoy eating dinner and opening up gifts. I also enjoy going to Coral Gables, Doral, and Miami Beach to see the Holiday lights. I also give thanks to god for his blessing in giving me such a beautiful family that i always wanted. Happy Holiday to you all and God Bless America I love this country the home of the free. =)

26. sharon reichert on said:

I most appreciate that I have come through another year that my health is ok and that my family is still here and healthy Thankyou very much.

27. Alanna Hendry on said:

I appreciate my family and home.

28. Spending time with family and friends!

29. Tom Blight on said:

Celebration of family celebrating the birth of Jesus! Everything else is just the icing on the cake!

30. Allison on said:

Family and my dogs!

31. I’m thankful for getting the chance to go home and see my parents, my dog and my brother coming home from LA.

32. Stefany on said:

I most appreciate that this year, I saw how much my friends really appreciate and love me.

33. Frank Perez on said:

There is another Frank Here don’t confuse us!!! I’m Frank Perez.

34. Cheryl Lee on said:

I love the whole month of December because Subway is so generous to give us delicious sandwiches at a discount so that we can shop til we drop. THANKS SUBWAY. YOU ARE MY FAVORITE

35. Wade Vinson on said:

I remind my children of who’s birth we’re celebrating and what He did for us. The best gifts in life cannot be bought or earned. ;-)

36. john follin on said:

I most appreciate this year the way complete strangers come together and react to the tragic events that occur in our lives .

37. I appreciate chicken bacon ranch from Subway!!

38. I appreciate my health and the ability to spend some quality time with my family

39. Ted Mielcarz on said:

Spending time with family and friends and decorating the Christmas tree!

40. After all the crazy preparations are over, just spending time with family.

41. Love, contentment and peace!

So thankful for love, contentment and peace!!!

Some folks get in such a frenzy this time of year hustling and bustling at the malls.

42. Sara Wells on said:

I appreciate spending time with my friends and family, and taking time to be thankful.

43. The planning, the shopping , the cookie exchanges.
    The trimming the tree, the holiday decorations, the writing a note on all 150 Christmas cards. The wrapping the gifts , the stuffing the stockings. The prep for the meals….. All for the love & we receive from our family friends & the strangers we meet. That’s what’s makes it all worth it Entertaining made simpler by subway

44. I enjoy being with friends and family

45. I enjoy family the most

46. Rebekah on said:

I appreciate seeing family & friends over the holidays!

47. Lissy Kougl on said:

The thing I appreciate the most this holiday season is that my parents are coming to visit me! I haven’t seen my dad in over a year and I miss him soooooooooo much!

48. Francis on said:

The birth of our Savior!!

49. Most grateful for the health and safety of my friends and family.

50. I appreciate having a job