It’s no secret that using grocery coupons can save you lots of money. But using coupons effectively is not as easy as it sounds. Sometimes we spend so much time clipping and organizing those coupons that if we calculated our hourly labor cost it would be depressing. Lauren Greutman can help. After finding herself in over $40,000 worth of debt at the age of 25, she learned that she needed to make some serious changes in the way she viewed money. She started using coupons and was able to cut her grocery budget down from $1,000 per month to $200 per month.
She wrote a book, How To Coupon Effectively, that will teach you her secrets. Right now the book is on sale. Normally $8.97, it’s only $5.97.
And don’t forget: you can always download hundreds of printable coupons from Living on the Cheap. Take a look at them now.
7 important things you will learn from the book:
1. How to avoid the #1 mistake most people make when using coupons.
2. Why Coupon? The hourly wage way of thinking about couponing.
3. Where to find Coupons. Learn how to get coupons for free!
4. The best digital coupons. Discover the best 6 money saving apps.
5. How to organize your coupons. The best 4 ways to organize your coupons to save more money.
6. How to Create a Successful Grocery Budget. Simple tips to set a grocery budget that you can actually stick to.
7. Meal Planning Strategy. How to meal plan around sales and coupons to help you save 50% or more off your grocery budget.