Black Friday seems to be on its way to swallowing Thanksgiving Day. Whether you welcome the earlier shopping hours or will be staying home, I want to share the information about the stores’ hours. I got this list from Coupon Sherpa, where you can find a big list of 46 stores’ Black Friday hours. Some stores will also be giving goody bags and other treats to intrepid shoppers.
Here are the Black Friday hours for some major store chains:
- Bass Pro Shops: 5 a.m. Friday. Score the best deals between 5 and 11 a.m.
- Best Buy: Midnight Friday. Doorbuster tickets will be handed out two hours before Best Buy’s midnight opening.
- Bealls: Midnight Friday. The first 100 shoppers will receive a scratch ticket for 16GB Wifi Tablet, $100 gift card or $5 in Beall Bucks.
- Cabela’s: 5 a.m. Friday. The first 600 in line will be eligible for such free gifts as a Browning rifle, electric smoker or store gift card.
- Gordman’s: 5 a.m. Friday. The first 300 shoppers can take 25% off everything they can fit into a special shopping bag.
- JCPenney: 6 a.m. Friday. JCPenney customers will receive a button with a special code that qualifies them to win prizes, trips and other gifts when they enter online.
- Kmart: 6 a.m. Thanksgiving. Kmart will be open until 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving, but will open again at 8 p.m. and stay open through 3 a.m. on Black Friday. Another 2-hour closure will follow, with doors opening again at 5 a.m. on Friday.
- Kohl’s: Midnight Friday. Kohl’s published a preview of its Black Friday offerings last week. Shoppers will receive $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent during the holiday weekend.
- Lowe’s: 5 a.m. Friday. Doorbusters include tools and holiday decor, but most deals will be available online starting at midnight on Thanksgiving.
- Macy’s: Midnight Friday. Use The Black Friday app to stay informed about doorbusters and unadvertised deals.
- Radio Shack: 6 a.m. Friday. Get $10 in coupons for every $50 you spend.
- Sears: 8 p.m. Thanksgiving. Sears will have two doorbuster events, the first when doors open and the second at 4 a.m. on Black Friday.
- Target: 9 p.m. Thanksgiving. Get a $10 gift card when you spend $50 or more on select items between 4 a.m. and noon on Black Friday. You can check out some of Target’s Black Friday deals right now.
- Toys ‘R Us: 8 p.m. Thanksgiving. The first 200 shoppers will can get a stocking stuffer-laden goody bag valued around $30.
- Walmart: 8 p.m. Thanksgiving. Walmart’s second doorbuster event includes a “One-Hour Stock Guarantee” where shoppers can purchase a card in lieu of an out-of-stock doorbuster for delivery by Christmas.
Video: How to Get the Best Deals Online
If you liked this post, you might also like:
- Get a sneak peak at Black Friday deals
- Best deals on Thanksgiving turkeys
- Five places to find money for holiday gifts
- Cheap and easy Thanksgiving dinner for $25
- Small Business Saturday: Get $25 from American Express
- Black Friday 2012: 5 tips for finding the best deals
- How to save with price matching