Retailers and restaurants will be offering plenty of doorbuster deals and freebies to get us to shop on Black Friday. Not surprisingly, the day’s freebies are part of the attraction of Black Friday, and we’ve rounded up seven, plus two bonus meal deals, that you don’t even have to wake before dawn to snag. Enjoy!
- Eat Free at IKEA. Fuel up for your holiday preparations! Dine in the restaurant at your local IKEA store and deduct your restaurant receipt total from any home furnishings purchase over $100. Valid Friday, November 23, through Sunday, November, 25.
- Free breakfast at Sam’s Club. Sam’s Club is giving you free coffee and breakfast on Black Friday. This is for members only. However, if you take out a new $100 Plus membership to Sam’s Club November 23-25, you will get a free Sam’s Club gift card worth $40. (Regular membership costs $40.) Current members who upgrade to Plus and pay at least a $20 upgrade fee will get a $25 gift card.
- Free cookbook at Costco. Costco is giving away a free cookbook, “Simply Delicious The Costco Way,” November 23-25 for those who stop in to shop. Check out page 2 of the Costco Black Friday Ad, on BradsDeals, for the details.
- Free coffee at 7-11. 7-Eleven customers will be able to double up on the energy needed to shop till they drop on Black Friday, because 7-Eleven will give you a free any-size coffee with the purchase of any Red Bull product.
- Free coffee for workers. Seattle’s Best Coffee is offering free coffee at its stores to anyone working on Black Friday. You can also visit the Seattle’s Best Coffee Facebook page to request a free sample of Level 3 coffee, through November 25, or while supplies last.
- Free hotel night. U.S. residents who book a two-night consecutive stay at any Holiday Inn Resort location in the United States, Caribbean or Mexico beginning Black Friday, Nov. 23, through Feb. 28, 2013 will receive a free night to use on a future stay up to one year later as part of the “Winter Break, Free Night to Take” promotion.
- Work out free at Gold’s Gym. Visit Gold’s Gym on Friday, November 23, to take advantage of the FREE “Trim the Fat Friday” workout session. (Limit one workout per customer and you must be a local resident, with identification.) Truth is, you don’t have to go to this “session” but can just use the gym for the day to work off your Thanksgiving meal.
- It’s not free, but Sonic Drive-In is offering all of its breakfast burritos at 50% off all day on Friday, November 23.
- Red Lobster is offering a FREE Maine Stays entrée with the purchase of one (of equal or lesser value). You’ll need a coupon.
Video: How to Get the Best Deals Online
If you liked this post, you may also like:
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: free trial membership and coupon policy
- Black Friday store hours and deals
- Get a sneak peak at Black Friday deals
- Small Business Saturday: Get $25 from American Express
- Black Friday 2012: 5 tips for finding the best deals
- 14 ‘Black Friday’ myths exposed
- 10 ways to spend Black Friday (other than shopping)
- Blockbuster’s early Black Friday deals