(Update: It looks like this might be the last week for the best school supply deals, so be sure to check them out! Office Depot/Max seems to be the winner this week, with good deals on some of the more durable poly-covered folders and notebooks.) Kids, don’t blame the messenger, but school supply sales have started in some areas. You know what that means. Time to start the assigned summer reading. Parents, use this list to plan your shopping strategy and you can save a lot on pencils, notebooks and folders. This list will be updated each week. These deals begin Sunday, August 21st. Make sure to click on the link for each ad to get the full listing. We’re just listing some of the highlights. When we list a max or limit, that’s the number you can get at the sales price. After that the items are full price. Items may differ at your store.
Office Depot/Office Max brand unless otherwise noted. Most items are limit 3 per household, no rainchecks, while supplies last. These deals may vary by location.
With min. $5 purchase before tax:
- 10 cents: slider pencil boxes
- 10 cents: Scholastic pourable glue (white glue)
- 50 cents: poly composition notebooks
- 50 cents: 2-pocket poly folders with and w/o prongs (limit 10)
- $1 Swingline compact stand-up stapler
- $1 BIC mechanical pencils, 24-pk
- $1 BIC Velocity gel pens, 4-pk
- $2 BIC Briteliner highlighters, 5-pk
- $2 1-subject Stellar spiral poly-cover notebooks (compare to Mead)
- $3 1 subject Stellar covered coil spiral notebooks (compare to Mead)
- $3.99 Lexar JumpDrive 16GB USB 2 flash drive
- $7 Swingline paper punch (3-hole)
- $8 plastic letter/legal storage tote
- $8.99 SanDisk Ultra 32GB USB3 flash drive
- $1 after mail-in rebate Sharpie permanent fine-point markers, 5-pk
Office Depot/Office Max will match competitor’s prices in-store and online as long as the brand, size, quantity, etc. are all equal.
All prices listed are with Walgreens card. Limits often apply.
- $1 Ticonderoga pencils, 10-pk
- In-ad coupon for $5 off $20 purchase of Fruit of the Loom