Those self-preserving Chick-fil-A cows are at it again, putting their own bovine twist on the American road trip to create the Greeting From The Cows 2014 calendar. Grab your bags and jump in for a ride with Angus, his wife, Sandra, and the kids Curlee Sue and Cal, as they trek across the U.S.A. Available at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants (while supplies last), the calendars are $6 (plus tax.) While the calendar will draw smiles and help anyone keep up with all of next year’s low-cost events, it’s even better because each month you’ll receive a FREE menu item — just activate your Calendar Card online and then keep it in your wallet. Here’s the 2014 line-up:
- January – Medium bowl of soup
- February – Large Waffle Potato Fries
- March – Fan-favorite classic entrée
- April – Large Coca-Cola soft drink of your choice
- May – Entrée salad of your choice
- June – Mystery offer, plus large Coca-Cola soft drink of your choice
- July – Small handspun milkshake of your choice
- August – Large Coca-Cola soft drink of your choice
- September – Any breakfast entrée, plus a large Coca-Cola soft drink of your choice
- October – Large Coca-Cola soft drink of your choice
- November – Mystery offer
- December – Spicy chicken sandwich.
The calendar is really a clever, cute and “cheap” gift for any Chick-fil-A lovers in your life. If you or your family dine there often, it’s well worth it financially to pick up a few just to get the free food all year long.