AMC Theatres wants you to spend your summer nights at the movies, while helping a great cause. With tickets just $3 each, you can count us in. The movies run Monday through Wednesday at 10 p.m., with proceeds benefiting Austism Society, Autism Speaks and Will Rogers Institute. The movies play at most locations, so double-check before heading out the door.
Here’s the schedule:
- June 24 to 26: The Dark Knight Rises.
- July 1 to 3: Django Unchained.
- July 8 to 10: The Amazing Spiderman.
- July 15 to 17: The Hunger Games.
- July 22 to 24: Olympus Has Fallen.
- July 29 to 31: Oz The Great and Powerful.
- August 5 to 7: G.I. Joe: Retaliation.
- August 12 to 14: Oblivion.